Friday, March 11, 2005

11/3...happy day~!!

it's a really happy day!! the sun shines so bright, the birds sing, the fishes still swim....okok, i know it's enough! haha...
this morning, really really early in the morning, bout 1am, i was about to offline. suddenly i saw someone logged into msn... oh gosh!!! it was Xiao Gu!! It was first time i met her in the internet, then we chatted awhile. Never forget that i was also chatting wif Sarah, she sound so cute n luckily she din forget me, hahaa...

sarah
my cute cousin, Sarah...miss her so much

simon
my another cute cousin, Simon...miss him too

Then, after i had my "early" sleep, i cleaned my room n my laundry, took my "brunch" n feel a bit naughty to hav an ice-cream drumstick, it was double chocolate...hehe...

Xin ning oso called me today, she already got the Optus mobile number, so we hav lots of free calls to call each other and 38 together, haha...

Atnite, i went out to city to had a dinner wif my fren. It was in a Korean Restaurant n the bbq was great too!! thanks koan for ur treat ya~~!! n we had a great conversation too...
somethin tat suprised me is there's Buskin Robbin, my favourite ice-cream in the city, Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!

everthin mayb seems a bit normal n nothin special bout it, but all these made my day!! Hope tomoro the sun still shines so bright, the birds still sing, and the fishes still swim...........{end}

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

taiwan?有Buskin Robbin...可?哦...

Sat Mar 12, 11:48:00 pm 2005  
Blogger sinze said...

hahaa... then next time let me take some shots when i buy buskin robin's ice-cream and post it to my blog la...ahahaa...

Sun Mar 13, 01:43:00 am 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buskin robbin.... miss the mint chochalate and green tea flavour that i bought in 50 cent, haha... coz ah erica ma bought me that..hehe... but, at this moment, i juz have a zsa zsa zsu with "PRINGLES"!!!! dear pringles, i'm comming~

Sun Mar 13, 11:38:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home