Friday, March 18, 2005

horrible, horrible, horrible!!!!

oh my god!!! today i was lock out! thanks to kai wee n lih wern!!!!!
i went to pick up my laundry without bringing my keys because i left one of the door open n i tot i'll go out just few minutes. then after when i came back, i realised tat door was locked!! damn!!
i tried to see were there anyone in my unit, but, shit! nobody's there!!
then i had to call security to open the door for me.
While i was waiting for the security, the truly scary thing comin...
5minutes later, a drunken guy suddenly came over n talk to me...! asking y am i waiting here, wat's my name, n even offered me to go his unit!
luckily, my reinforcement(security) came, n finally i got back to my unit...whoouuufff...(sweating)...
but cant blame kai wee n lih wern oso, coz they donno im out too...it's alrite, next time i'll remember to bring my keys even i go to toilet(even tat is just few steps to my room)!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo...i still remember that when i still in nec, 3 times a year, damn pity... take care lo.. haha... but.. funny.. ;p

Fri Mar 18, 03:05:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha,yaloh yaloh..max need call his father go to kajang help him...wahahaha...i m a smart gal, cause i wont face this problem at here..:P

Fri Mar 18, 04:30:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

javascript:alert("hello");

Wed Apr 06, 10:59:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home