Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy news!!

When I just began to do my reading, I saw my cousin Keng Khai's msn said he's heading to UK tomorrow! Oh ya, he is going to his next stage of studying journey, feel so happy and proud of him! Gampate Keng Khai!

After that I got 2, oh no, it's 3 good news from Keng Khai... My eldest cousin sister, Da Jie gave birth to another baby BOY!! My another 2 cousins, Su Kuan Jie Jie and Su Fang Jie Jie both are pregnant!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I wish Im there to share their happiness together! I really wish Im there! I hope when I go back end of the year, all my nephews or nieces are born, so I can play with them, I love kids so so so so much!! Cuties, wait for me! I'll be back soon!!

Now I really realise I miss a lot of good stuffs in Penang, not just the food, the most important is my family... My Yeoh's families are so happening for the past 2 months, especially, Goh Jek and his children went back from UK, I can see they were having tons of fun there after Goh Jek told me how his children sucking all his money, hahahaha... Anyhow, the greatest thing is family gathering. For some people, family gathering maybe is a phobia to them, for me, it's the happiest moment ever. That's why I love Chinese New Year, coz almost every family member comes back. We can talk lots of stuffs, we talk ANYTHING, especially with my siblings.

OH NO!! I think I better to stop here, coz.. I START TO MISS HOME!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home