Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Where is the FISH gone?



Where are the FISHES gone?

Sorry guys, been very busy these days, just finished 2 of my assignments past 2 days, hoorah~~~

Even I was busying, I still went for fishing on Saturday. It was my first time fishing for my whole life leh~ It was really having lots of fun! But.. I din catch ANY fish.. sorry Ian, I wasted all your baits, hehe.. Actually fishing is not really boring, it is full of excitement. Sometimes it will give you fake hope that you think you got the fish, but it is just the seaweed or bubble fish. Similar with our life, things always does not come out what you want it to be, but you still want to keep on trying, trying and trying. Am I loving to fish by now? I don't know, see whether next time I can catch any fish or not, haha.. Have to see how my "teacher" is going to teach me new skills and advice, and also my luck, :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home