Tuesday, September 20, 2005

i can't help it!! what more do u wan!!

Geeeeeeiizzz... being nag and fussiness are my personalities, coz what Im doing is trying to make things better. I know what I've done is annoyed by some people. But what I can say is just SORRY, THAT'S ME!! You criticise everything Im doing in a very harsh way, maybe you think you just don't mean it, but what I think is you did not care about my feeling when you said all that "jokes". I know it's very irriteted if someone keeps preaching you, but it is just because I care about you and everyone involved. It is a huge responsibility to prepare meals for more than 15 people, that's why Im so fussy about everything. I know you'll say im just bullshitting and things that I said are not facts, but when u see this, this and this, you'll know Im actually care of your safety, your life. You said if you don't have any serious illness for the past 20 more years, but you never think that it is because that past 20 more years was your mother who was taking care of your meals. I know how to do things is because my mommy teach me the right way to do it. I was just telling you guys what I know from my mom.

However, the main point is, I felt so upset and disappointed when you kept taking the issue as "jokes". It doesn't mean that Im short fuse, I did think it's fine at the first place. I really don't mind people prank at me, but what you did is too much, I can't take it anymore, so I pissed. I feel terrible when I did that to you too, I should have controlled my temper. I donno what to do now... Do I have to change?

Ya, after I talked with Max on the phone, he said I should have went to Melbourne for my study, then I don't have to deal with all these problem. Even so, at least he will be there for me. Or I should have went to Taiwan, so my dear will be there for me too... Miss you guys a lot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home