Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Very Chocolaty Easter!

How can people change this 3 tickets that cost AUS$1


Raffle Ticket

to a basket that full of chocolate? I mean really FULL of CHOCOLATE, for goodness sake!!!!




Yes you can! By buying the raffle ticket, and maybe a little bit of luck, the chocolate is yours! I'm happy to be the lucky one this year! Hehe...


Easter means nothing to me before this year, until I won this Easter Raffle and thanks to my 2 aussie unitmates that suggested to have Easter Gift exchange between unitmates. For your information, Western country celebrate Easter like we celebrate Thaipusum, Wesak Day etc. Most of the young generation think Easter is all about chocolate after commercialization by capitalists, actually it's the day son of the God, Jesus Christ reborn. Jeremy got my name, so this is my pressie from him.....




An edited photo and printed out to a very expensive glossy paper, and also, some chocolate too (no photo for that coz it's already in my stomach)! Thanks Mi Mi!


So can you imagine how many chocolates I've been eaten and how many kilos I've gained!!! Oh MY Goodness!!! However, I did share my luck with my frens and unitmates, and share my FAT too!! Wahahaaaa....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Tue Jul 18, 07:36:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Thu Jul 20, 02:05:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home