Sunday, December 18, 2005

R.I.P The Son of Scoopy

My dog Scoopy gave birth this afternoon, but nobody knows and let the poor baby doggy died... The thing is, the mommy doesn't know how to save her baby. My cousin said we have to swing the doggy to let the "water" out to avoid the doggy get choked. But we were too late... when we saw the doggy, he was dead.... poor thing....

The main thing is, our whole family do not know that Scoopy was pregnant!! There were no single signal that we can see she's pregnant, except she becomes fatter. She not like human, that we can vomit or our "Aunty" stop "visiting" us. My dad said he just wonder why these days she did not eat a lot and thought that she was sick. By the time my dad want to bring her for vet, she gave birth oledi... we cant save the doggy oso....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home