Saturday, December 17, 2005

Culture Shock!

Back to Penang for already 2 weeks, suppose to find job for my internship, but my lazy worms are crawling all over me.



When I first stepped into my mother land, should feel excited n happy, but there's few things that make me feel so disappointed to my own country. It's weird to have culture shock to my own country. I know someone will say I try to be "AngMohness", but that's true leh!



On the day I reached Penang, I went to the airport's public toilet, I was stunned for few seconds! It was incredibly DIRTY!! Have been using clean toilets with toilet papers for the past 9 months and suddenly saw this situation makes me donno what to do. The next day went out to have a hair cut, looked at the traffic and the driver's overbearing behaviour, made me feel so scared to drive on the road. When they are going to change for the sake of being good manner and educated drivers like drivers in Australia? People in Australia do not act like the road is owned by their Grandfather by driving in the middle of 2 lanes or using double signals to stop beside the main street for a bloody bowl of Hokkien Mee!! Besides, stay in Australia for the past 9 months makes me forgot the use of bank account book in Malaysia. In Australia, an ATM card is enough for me to do anything, I can do my banking anytime as I do not have to remember to bring any account book, I can go out shopping without worrying not enough cash or do not have to bring any cash at all, and definately, I can withdraw my money anytime I like!



Geeeiizz... All this is still ok as I still can cope with it. The most important is the "fresh" air! My nose is killing me since I came back! Some of my friends know that I have a sensitive nose and it will recur when there is dusty environment. Hate of being sick MAN!!!! =(



Anyhow... Still happy to be home, meeting all my friends and family!

2 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

are u ok?
hmm...
u r too oily...
wont be liam liam mei...
only... *vomit*

Sat Dec 17, 04:57:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

照?自己.....的鼻子
呵呵,??西??有很多?展的空?
建?已?要?到我??一代了
所以阿,努力?造才能?好的?西?你的小孩..例如.....不敏感的鼻子...

Sat Dec 17, 11:19:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home