Friday, April 15, 2005

My nickname

My nickname

When I was small...

Dear grandpa : Smelly Deer (in Hokkien, Chao Lok)
2nd Aunty (ErGu): Tze Tze or 智智
Daddy & Mommy: May (That's my first english name)
Primary School English Class Teacher, Mrs. Woon: Hitam Manis (hohoho...)
Some classmate: small little monitor or 小级长

When I grew bigger...

Daddy & Mommy: Patricia or Pat0213
Chia Whei: Bola
College housemate: Rou Rou (肉肉), Ah Rou, Bak Bak (in Hokkien), Meat Meat...
College classmate: 美女(hahaa...), Ah Bye, Ah Pat, Pat Pat, Small Pat...
Uni buddies: 小孩子, big prawn head, Pat, Pattie...
Kaveesh: football

Currently...

2nd Durian Pendek (Total 3 Durian Pendek)

p/s:still hav thousand more, hav to refresh my memory...if u can remember some, pls tell me... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home