Monday, May 30, 2005

Wat A DAY!!

wAt a Day!!

I was told by a lady (Her name is Rose) in Student Housing Office this afternoon that I hav a HEAVY and BIG parcel in Uni. huh?? I dint know that anyone is going to send me somethin... then first thing come in my mind.. a BOMB!! Mayb im too cute and an anonymous wanna blow me off coz his' or hers jealousy... wuahaha... Then the lady told me that it's too heavy tat probably need the shopping trolly to carry.

****?????? how big could it be????****

My mind totally full wif curiosity and excitement. I was wondering who could it be sending me such a BIG parcel? Anyone wanna gimmi a suprise?????? Thus I push the shopping trolly all the way from my unit to the uni (probably about 500 metres journey). Along the way, I saw many people were looking at me and I knew sure they were thinking "Wat is this gal going to do wif this shopping trolly? Is she going to shop in campus? Isnt market day on Wednesday but today is Monday? Wow, is this gal crazy??" I couldnt bother them too much coz i still thinking who send me the parcel. Erica?? Li Hong?? Daddy?? Seow Pheng?? Hmmm...

*Reached the Facilities Management Office and a man was staring at a cute gal wif a shopping trolly*
Man: Oh, you come to collect ur parcel?
Pat: Yeap
Man: Wat's your name?
Pat: Yeoh Sin Tze or Sin Tze Yeoh
Man: Oh ya, TZE is it? *walked ahead to the store*
Pat: Yeeeapss..*scratching my head*
Man: Here you go..*showing me the parcel*

huh?? wait a minute!!!!
Pat: Tat's not my parcel, its not my name...
    *i saw a name call Ling TZE..somethin..*
Man: Not your name?? hmm.. let me check...
Pat: Geeeiizz.. i think probably they mix up my name wif another people
Man: Yea, i think so.. im so sorry..

Arrrghh... Walao eh!! Like tat oso can mix up! Waste my time n energy nia! Then later I think as I had pushed the trolly whole way long, then I intended to do a good will by offering him that I can help housing to collect the parcel so that owner do not need to push the stupid trolly like wat i did. The man called back to Housing Office to confirm is the owner really exist in housing.

**jijijzhuzhuzhujihzuhu...** (fast forwarding the phone conversation)

After he hang up the phone, he said the housing (I guess will be blurr blurr Rose picked up the phone again) cant find the owner name, so I cant take the parcel to housing and he said sorry again. Haiz...sien nia..

Wat can I do.. just push the bloody empty trolly back again lo... haaizz... While I walked back to housing, I saw Kiki, Bonnie n Vivian walked towards me, n I told them wat happen. Wat a coincident!! The "Ling Tze..somethin" guy is my fren, Jeremy!! *nearly fainted* Yea rite!!

Moral of this lesson:
Tell whoeva wanna send u a parcel write down ur name properly!! Western people's surname write at the back, not same in Msia. So when u wanna send me anythin, write my name as Sin Tze Yeoh, not Yeoh Sin Tze. And pls SPELL it CORRECTLY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home