Thursday, May 12, 2005

Boring...

Hey folks, im a boring gal...


         I do have lots of frens here, but there's none of them that will hold a very big part in my heart. Ya, i admit, i always just hide in my room, surfing net or chatting wif frens who i miss so much. So it seems like i don 'invest' much in the friendships that i have here. Sorry of being used the word 'invest' to describe friendship, but it's true. Frenship is like an investment. Sometimes you did ur 'research' and ready to truly 'invest' in it, you take ur risk, but it always don turn up as wat you expect for... It's hard to find someone that you can call as a true friend and a friend tat can share ur odds and ends.

        Really miss the memorable moment in New Era College... Even though we had to busy for our studies but we was still very close. Every night we just lay on others lap, watching our favourtie cantonese series and criticize on the celebrities; cook dinner and wait for those who hav to attend evening class then give them a warm welcome when they came back; While having meal, we shared everything that happened on the day, gossiped on others ppl matter; we were just laughing and having fun, the conversation never end... Sometimes we will jump into each others bed n hav gals talk till late nite, or having 'breast attack' game *ooopss...hehe..* Shopping in mall is our major activities, and often shop till our pocket drop..hah..

        It's really a very sweet moment for me.. but this wont happen here anymore...is tat my problem or..?? Nvm, as long as I still hav you guys! Those who always accompany me in msn. Even we are so far apart, I wont forget u all! Those who don online often, I wont forget u as well! You know why?? Coz I really 'invest' a lot in you guys, I don wan to lose you guys as my friend, Im so fortunate to hav you as my friend, it's true!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home