Tuesday, June 07, 2005

New Hair Cut

New Hair Cut

Today is my first time get my hair trimed in Perth. Many ppl advice me not to do my hair in aussie, coz they cut a very bad hair and very expensive. And tat was freak me out.

While this evening I joged to Blockbuster for DVD returning and thought to get some toilet paper in Dewson, i saw a hair saloon. Thus i automatically walked into the shop and asked for the student price. The girl told me Aus$55 for a hair cut!! So bloody expensive! Aus$55 = approx RM165!! I walked out the saloon and asked myself, "How can i get my hair done if every saloon offer such expensive cutting?" I really really hav to trim my hair, coz i nearly half yr don do anything for my hair and it is really like a "bush" now. When i was in M'sia, i used to get my hair trim in every 2 months.

Continued jog near that area, saw another saloon, walked in and out again, coz the price is Aus$50, no difference, still expensive. I'm about to give up and continue my jogging. Suddenly, saw another saloon again, walked in... n not out..ha.. Luckily, this saloon just Aus$21 and student will get another 15% off. So, just ignore about how bad my hair will become, close my eyes n let her do whateva she wants. The results?? Not too bad... actually just trim, nothin fancy, not dare to try oso, chicken me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home