Saturday, November 12, 2005

A Chat With A Long Lost Friend

It's been awhile I didn't catch up with a long lost friend of mine. Actually, it's not awhile, it's almost 2 years, after I graduated in New Era College. I was intended to find a way to contact him, but I didn't know how. Until I have this Friendster Account. One day, I was too boring, so I was browsing other ppl friendster's profile. Finally, let me found his profile, thank God! After I gave him my msn, we had a very long chat and catch up with each other today, until we forgot to have our dinner, haha... I had a really wonderful time chatting with you, my friend! Hope to see you soon, and I wont forget to treat you eat fried koey teow when you come down to Penang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home