Saturday, May 20, 2006

Guilty pleasure =__=

Since when was your last time treating yourself as a Princess/Prince? Went for late night shopping on Thursday. I supposed to buy milk, bread and some daily essentials ONLY. Haha... coz I have an hour and half for the shopping bus to pick us back to housing, then I decided to walk every aisle to spend my time since there was not much things to buy and do. It's not a smart decision anyway. I tend to buy all those junk food when I passed by.



First, I came to the chocolate section, the dark chocolate with roast almond bar which is my favourite is having a cheap price, then immediately put it into my trolley. Then walked to the chips section, Pringles "LIGHT sour cream & onion chips" started hailing me, telling me that 33% less fat won't harm on my weight.



*Devil: Buy lar, it's been ages you didn't eat pringles, just buy it! Don't think too much!!*


I admit, I am a loser on resisting Pringles temptation... means I bought it... *_* Gosh... all these will ruin my "NO JUNK" plan since I came back to Australia. When I actually put them in my trolley I was actually convincing myself that I should "reward" myself on the hard work I did in these few weeks, the so called "Guilty Pleasure".



Luckily when I came to cheese and ice-cream section, I was able to control myself... As a superb cheese-lover, I am proud of myself that I didn't buy any cheese product that day and I just had cheese for not more than 10 times after I am back! *pat on my shoulder* Good Job!



I really don have any idea why I like to drink fizzwater these days??? Walk the whole way to vending machine just for a blurdy small bottle of Fanta. Is it bcoz of winter is approaching??? People said it's normal in winter as people eat and drink more. I know I cant blame on the weatherman, but hell, just to ease my guilt.



I am really admire on those skinny people who can eat 2 times more than me and still in that perfact figure. So my "Angel & Devil" fight will not happen when buying all the food I love, especially CHEESE! I used to eat cheese everyday on the first year in Perth, the results... 4kg gained! T_T......



chocolate...... cheese...... buskin robbin...... KFC...... pringles...... pizza......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahaha....
tummy become biggest loh~~

Thu May 25, 02:18:00 pm 2006  
Blogger sinze said...

wahahaha....
I oledi got tummy...
I'm a Aunty with tummy!!!

Thu May 25, 03:26:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Sat Jul 01, 02:55:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Tue Jul 18, 07:36:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Thu Jul 20, 02:05:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home