Thursday, May 11, 2006

Time flies...

Have you ever think that the time went so slow before you were below 18 years old?



After my 20th Birthday, the time is just like woshh... wooossshh.... like that! And now I'm mid-22! Oh Gosh... Now I realised it's nearly to mid year, but what actually did I gain? I can't exactly tell coz I don't really sure what I did... I've been slacking and wasting my time. Even people wasting time also know where they waste their time, but I don't know. It's like I don't know where I spent my money either, there's no record on it. I know and that's freak me out! I cant take back all the time. And I'm not sure how am I going to cope this... I feel like crying, just cry like a baby... But I know this won't help anything, so forget it.



For the next few weeks I'll be packed with my assigments and exams, can I overcome with all this mess after slacking over past whole semester?? Bless me please....



Now I feeling like singing Madonna's song, "Hung up".... "Time goes by.. so slowly.."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Year 2006 is still owing me one birthday wish. The blessing will be on your side to conquer the fear and annoying assignments/exams. Yet that day is way too far from your semester end. :) Can we advance the wish???

Fri May 12, 01:12:00 am 2006  
Blogger sinze said...

Haha... U r such a kind guy! Thanks to be such a supportive friend, I appreciate it. However, U still owe me one photo, when u gonna show me?????????

Fri May 12, 05:12:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... I dont think i owe you any of the photo thing.... as you did not report your health condition to me at the promised time.....

Sat May 13, 01:03:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Tue Jul 18, 07:36:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Thu Jul 20, 02:05:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-machine.info/2103.html or http://googleindex.info/243.html and http://google-index.info/2283.html

Mon Jul 24, 09:45:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home