Friday, June 24, 2005

...

...

Got this SMS at about 9.30pm...

Today the 3rd anniversary of father/grandpa passing away! Lets keep all fond memory about him n may him RIP. Mother/grandma anniversary on 29/6, lets remember same!

Sender: Er Pek Fu--hp
Sent: 09:18:01pm
24.06.2005

i feel so warm in his cuddle..miss him forever..

Never realise, it's been 3 years.. We lost him for already 3 years!! All our family members are really miss him so much! He was our family's leader, he fought for everything just to protact and to take care for our family.. The time he was not around was really hard for us to overcome. I know the only thing he was worried about is he does not want to see our family separate apart, he scare all of our 6 small families will lose contact after he leave. But Ye Ye, don worry, we are very close then before now. We are more concern about each other then before and thanks to the technology, we can chat and talk with each other in the internet. I know that's wat you want us to be, and we are doing very good.

Ye Ye, you know I really miss you? Everytime I talk to Xin Ning, I'll tell her that would be great if you still here. The Chinese New Year was incomplete with your absent, that's what I told xin ning too... Last year's reunion dinner, we knew you n Nai Nai turned into butterflies to visit us, you come by to see whether we are good onot, we know... Every night, I'm hoping to see you in my dream, but what I heard is that is not a good sign to see someone passed away in dreams, coz that's mean you still not going to heaven. So I know you are going very well 'there' too. Sometimes will hear from daddy that you still go to the old house in Padang Tembak several times. You are still worring about everything here, coz you don have the heart to leave us here as we are not too.

Ye Ye, you always said I was ur most clever granddaughter in the family, so I try to do my very best everytime not to make you disappointed. My brother is going to graduate soon, and I know you will be glad to hear that as he always a headache for you. Sin Xi and Keng Hean are going to have their government exams this year, so I think they will do their best as well. Xin Ning is in Australia studying for her degree and we often contact with each other. Keng Khai still fight for his diploma certs and plan to go UK for his degree. Keng Joo Koko is in Italy working and enjoying as well; San Jie and Er jie are still fighting for their lifes working working n working; oh ya, a good news for you Ye Ye, Da Jie is going to have her second child soon..haha.. another baby for me to "play"..haha...

You mean so much for us, Ye Ye. We really really miss you a lot... I know you always looking at us from there, take care and bless us every moment... I wish I could give you a hug now..*hugzzz* Had a busy day today, going to bed soon, good night my dear Ye Ye...

2 Most Important People in our life::We grown up so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home