Saturday, June 11, 2005

dumpling festival

Dumpling Festival

              It's the first time i celebrate Dumpling Festival in a place im not so comfortable wif.. Yesterday erica was telling me that how nice was the dumpling in Taiwan, then I started to think that mayb im not going to hav ANY dumpling this yr, very sad... But, luckily, later then Kiki invited me to the dinner today and they bought some dumpling to share together. Eventhough i had tasted various kind of dumpling, i don feel that contented. I feel something missing, something that i familiar with... YES!! Tat's my Mommy's homemade dumpling, which is glutinous rice stuffing with salty egg york, mushrooms, pork, a bit dried shrimps and... Chestnut!! tat's my favourite!! chestnut..yum yum... I really do miss my mom's dumpling, i wish im in M'sia to taste her dumpling.. >_<

              Still remember Mommy always heat the dumpling for the family for breakfast. But last yr, I had to go Pickwick (kindy) in the early morning, so I cant eat dumpling for breakfast. Coz I know when I eat something oily in the morning, my stomach will not feel good (u should know wat i mean) and I had to put my eyes on the children every minute for avoiding them from any problem, i know i don hav time for toileting.. hehe..

Anyhow.... MISS MOMMY's DUMPLING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home