Tuesday, July 12, 2005

1 year... anniversary



1 year... anniversary

Unconsciously, it's been a year, studying in Perth, Australia. How can I remember the day... coz it is my dearest Fong Fong's birthday!! Still remember last year this time I was still packing and listing down the things I brought to here. And I still can remember this time I recieved a phone call by my dear, Erica for wishing me have a safe journay and take care. I cant sleep well tat night, scared to miss my flight, scared of lefting some important documents, scared to go a place that totally different from home, scared of nobody to help while having problem in a place that you totally not familiar with...

5 hours flight, just like sitting a bus from KL to Penang. A little anxious, but there was still a steward came to flirt with me, I was really tired coz of the sleepless night before, but he kept asking me this and that.. sienz.. The worst is he kept bringing me toothbrush, postcards, playing cards, and candies, does I look like those aunty that want freebies? hmmm...

It's like a dream, I kept forgetting that Im in the land of Australia, have to remind sometimes. Australia actually more or less like Malaysia, just change the Malays into Caucasions, Indians into Blacks, Malaysian's Aboriginals
into Australian's, and Chineses remain Chineses :P and tat's AUSTRALIA!!

Last, let's have a toast, celebrate my 1st anniversary in Australia!!
Heerrrmm *clear throat*... May my university journey is going very well, have all distinction in all my assignments and exams!! CHEERRZZZ...!!

p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FONG FONG!!! muuuackk~~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home