Wednesday, June 29, 2005

another "..."

another "..."

In just one week, we lost 2 most important and most lovable elder parents. But we know it's actually a relief for Nai Nai, she had gone through too much, and it's the time for her to rest in peace...



On Grandparents' wedding anniversary dinner ::: Mummy,pretty n young; Daddy,handsome n cute; Bro,stupid n retarded; Sis, cute but not now; Last but not least, me... DAMN PRETTY!!!

Tat day was the day after Ye Ye's seven days, I had to go back KL coz I was having my exams in college. She was acting quite normal and we didn't know she actually knows or not about her life partner had gone to heaven eralier than her. I think none of us told her... She was suffering from those old people sickness (I don know the name..) When we just arrived KL, about 8pm, we received a call from family in penang..about her.. she left us.. We didnt hav the time to manage our emotions.. I cried out loud, I need something to ease my pain inside, I called someone n cried, just cried...

I know it was Ye Ye bring Nai Nai together, they are really living to old age in conjugal bliss, am happy.. I know they cant apart, they have to be together, forever.. how sweet is tat..

As wat I said last week, everything is incomplete without both of them, feel so empty. I know we still can snivel when we think of them, coz we really miss them a lot, it's a lot... Sometimes I still replay Ye Ye's 80yrs old birthday party CDs, just to dispel my yearn towards them... Really miss them a lot.. My Dear Grandparents, pray and guide us, so we wont step on the wrong side.. bring us the light to guide us the right path to walk... Miss and Love Ye Ye & Nai Nai...

Cousins Bonding

Chinese New Year 2004, photo taken when visiting grandparents' seat of spirit tablet in Air Itam ::: Compare to the photo in my last blog, any difference?? A LOT!!! Try to find which one is me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home