Sunday, July 03, 2005

A very relaxing Sunday~~~

A very relaxing Sunday~~~

Wake up early in the morning, though it was 10.30am, it's consider very early for me coz i used to wake up at 12pm before. Took a morning shower and listened to radio. Had a small breakie then... start baking!!!

Weird right? I always bake when Chinese New Year coming or for "somebody" before. I bought the ingredient for months and was planning to made it when i was having my semester break, but... hehe.. lazy..

Mix this mix that, and turn out to be..........


...........



.........



......


...




special made *Pat Pat Rock Bun*

Look delicious hor.. hehe.. you wan some?

This Rock Bun really ROCK!!!

a closer look at my Rock Bun.. yum yum yummie~~

Kai Wee said it was a bit limp, but, hey, this cookie taste like this okie, so tat's wat make it so special!! :P My brother likes Rock Bun so much, he alwayz tells me if i don wanna bake other cookies it's okie, but i MUST bake this Rock Bun and the Peanut cookie, haha.. Soli Bro, this time u cant eat it, or u wan me to post it to u?? :P

After baking, watching TV, Bewitched, which is going to hav the cinema version soon, starring by my lovie Nicole Kidman, 7th July. Who wanna watch this wif me? ... no... I don hav kaki cinema here, too bad, so plan to watch alone.. sounds pathetic right...

Later then I finally had the guts to finish watching the vcd, SHUTTER, a really scary movie leh, last time watch until cry, first time watch horror movie until cry leh.. thanks to Koan *ggheerrr* Then i continued wif The Ring 2, cant imagine, 2 horror movies in a day, pray for not having nightmare tonight...

And now it's already almost 7.30pm, the day it's going to the end. Wat im going to do for the last couple hours? Just lay my legs straight and relaxxx... hoho..

Have to work tomoro again.. sigh...

OH YA, ALMOST FORGET!! I made a very cute craft last night. I sew it myself leh, errm.. of coz not the bear la!

Bear Bear wanna sleep..ZZzzz.

It just cost me for aus$2 to buy it. Still thinking wanna keep this for myself or give it to other people.. who wan it?? The work doesnt look really fine, but if you don mind, tells me la! It's not big as wat u see, just a very small one..

Tiny tiny bear bear..

Enjoy ur nice Sunday and hope u were having a relaxing Sunday as mine too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home