Friday, April 22, 2005

top 5 lovable presents

Top 5 Most Lovable Presents In My Room



most sensational present thanks erica n max


No.1: Most Sensational... This is my most sensational present of all! n it was my 21th birthday present by other 2 durian pendek, erica n max! it's my own "photo gallery" with weird pose and expression, hehe.. really lov u guys... i'll tresure it very very well! Thanks for the memorable birthday celebration from u guys, n put lots of effort to introduce a cute guy to me tat day... hahaha...


most unexpected present


No.2: Most Unexpected... The piggy won by Mei Ling in Perth Royal Show last year! I was desperately needed to win tat piggy but im too stupid to get it. At last Mei Ling won it n presented to me, hahaa... luv you n luv it~~!


most cherish present


No.3: Most Cherish... Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok! **Everyday i brush my teeth, i brush my teeth, i brush my teeth~~** It's a shin chan alarm clock given by Koan... He gave me just few hours ago before he left to Brunei... stupid Koan.... will keep it forever... forever... forever...


most rejoicing present


No.4: Most Rejoicing... Hey Hey!! You kept ur promise, my dear fong fong~~! It's the latest volume of shin chan's comic book, my favourite!! Fong Fong sent it to me to Australia last year, coz she knows i cant get it here... ^_^


most adorable present


No.5: Most Adorable... Yeah, shin chan again!! never get boring of it... it's from my best buddy, Seow Pheng! She gave it to me a day before i came back to Australia this year. I stick it onto my mirror, so i'll look at it everytime when i look into the mirror. Keep in touch, my fren! Keeps our frenships not onli 15 years but forever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home